Acceptance of Terms
- United Places Management Pty Ltd ACN 616 025 033: referred to as ‘United Places Botanic Gardens’, ‘we’, ‘us’ here onwards, operates the website www.unitedplaces.com.au ( ‘our website’).
- Our website and its content are provided for your personal use only and must not be used for any public or commercial purpose.
Markting and Promotional Offers
- Guest agrees to receive marketing communications.
- We will not sell, trade, rent or release such information to entities outside Untied Places Botanic Gardens, for use without your approval and giving you the opportunity to opt-out.
Governing law and jurisdiction
Misuse of our website
- When using our website, you must not:
- Post the private details of another person or entity;
- Impersonate or imitate another person or entity;
- Restrict or inhibit another person from using or enjoying our website;
- Exploit the copyright, trademark or intellectual property rights of United Places or a third party, unless the prior written consent of United Places or the relevant third party has been obtained;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any software that may contain a virus or other information that is designed to interrupt, destroy, disrupt, corrupt or limit the operation of our website, its servers, software, hardware or equipment; or
- Engage in any activity which is likely to cause interference, harm or disruption to our website, its servers, software, hardware or equipment.
- Our website, its content, layout and design together with any trade mark, name, logo, photograph, image, code, text, data, graphic, software or other identifying mark appearing on our website (Website IP), may only be used for your personal reference, and may not otherwise be copied, reproduced, used, stored, published, altered, licensed, downloaded, or transmitted in any form or by any other means in whole or part, without the prior written consent of United Places.
- The Website IP is the property of United Places or a third party who has contributed to our website.
- Descriptions on our website:
- Every effort is made to ensure that photographs, graphic images and other content displayed on our website to illustrate the hotel provide an accurate impression of the accommodation and services offered.
- However, the content on our website should be used as a general guide only. Variations may occur, such as changes to furniture, interior design, reasonable wear and tear and/or possible renovations.
- We reserve the right to make changes, corrections and / or improvements to the content on our website and to the products and programmes described on our website at any time without notice.
- It is your responsibility to stay up to date with the above amendments as and when they are published on our website.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, United Places is not liable for any errors, omissions or changes to the accommodation and services offered.
- Website is “as is”
- Use of our website is on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Use of our website is at your own risk.
- United Places does not warrant or guarantee that our website is accurate, correct, secure, reliable, timely, complete, adequate for any purpose or that it will remain uninterrupted or virus free.
- To the maximum extent permitted by the law, United Places is not liable for any error or omission in the information on our website.
- United Places may modify, discontinue, interrupt, suspend or limit the use of our website at any time when we believe it is reasonably necessary to do so. To the maximum extent permit ted by the law, United Places is not liable for any modification, discontinuance , interruption, suspension or other limitation of our website.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through our website is done so as at your own risk and discretion. United Places is not responsible in any way for any damage to your computer or network that may result.
- To the maximum extent permitted by the law:
- United Places expressly disclaims all representations and warranties of any kind contained on our website, unless otherwise stated; and
- United Places and it s subsidiaries , partners, affiliates, officers , directors, employees and agents are not liable for any loss , damage , cost, expense, liability, action, claim, judgment or penalty whatsoever arising directly or indirectly as a result of or in connection with:
- your use of our website;
- your inability to use our website for whatever reason;
- the deletion, correction, destruction, damage, loss or failure to store or retain information;
- any unauthorised access to our website;
- the transmission of any virus onto your computer;
- the unauthorised alteration of data or transmissions;
- any other matter relating to our website; and
Rights under Australian Law
- Our website may contain links or pointers to an Internet website operated by a third party.
- These links are provided for your information and convenience only, and the inclusion of a link does not constitute an endorsement by United Places of a third party website or any content contained therein.
- United Places makes no representation in relation to, and is not responsible for the conent, products, services or security of any website operated by a third party. You link to that website at your own risk.
- United Places is not responsible for any loss or damage deriving from the use, content, products, services or security of a website operated by a third party.
- The linking of third party websites to our website or the linking of our website on third party websites is prohibited without express written consent of United Places.
- Our website is not configured to collect any identifiable personal information from you while browsing. Our website collects information for general statistical purposes only.
Ongoing Charges and Extras
- If the total stay exceeds one week, all outstanding costs will be reconciled every 7 days.
Credit Card Authorisation
- Credit cards will be preauthorised upon check -in t o ensure validity and availability of sufficient credit t o co ver for incident als and the balance of room cost, if necessary.
- If a valid credit card cannot be provided, a $400AUD cash deposit per night will be required at check-in and will subsequently be refunded upon check-out.
- Your credit authorisation or cash deposit may be used to cover incidental items, including costs of any breakages or damage incurred, telephone charges or additional cleaning.
Rights of entry and cancellation
- United Places reserves the right to enter any room at its discretion if it determines at its absolute discretion that it is reasonable to do so.
- United Places reserves the right to cancel the booking at any time before or after the check-in in the event of any of the following:
- Abuse towards any staff member.
- Evidence of possession or consumption of illicit drugs and / or intoxication resulting in inappropriate behaviour immediately prior to or during the stay.
- Violence, physical aggression and / or abusive behaviour.
- Damage to property.
- Payment is not made by the due date.
- If United Places determines that it is reasonable to do so.
Use of information
- You consent to United Places collecting, using and, if necessary, disclosing your personal information for the purposes of providing you with services associated with your booking.
- You agree to indemnify and hold United Places harmless against any loss, damage, cost, expense, liability, action, claim, judgment or penalty suffered by United Places arising directly or indirectly as a result of or in connection with:
- wilful or reckless damage caused to the room by you;
- your access to or use of our website; or
- a breach of Australian and/or International intellectual property laws by you.