Discover the best of Melbourne with extraordinary experiences and exclusive offers.
Your home for the Australian Open
A short stroll through the Botanic Gardens and along the Yarra River to Melbourne Park, United Places Hotel Botanic Gardens is perfectly situated to be your home for the Australian Open. Running from 14th – 28th January, the first grand slam event of the year is where Melbourne comes alive.
A Bespoke Experience – Connect directly with our Hotel Manager, Nathan, who stands ready to arrange premium tickets, luxury transfers, and exquisite dining moments. Let us enhance your Australian Open experience.
Mount Mary at United Places
Treat yourself to enjoy a wonderful partnership between Mount Mary Wines and United Places. Upon arrival, indulge in an exclusive bottle of limited-release Mount Mary 2015 Quintet or 2016 Chardonnay, a local cheese platter and exclusive Mount Mary glassware.
- Exclusive bottle of limited-release Mount Mary 2015 Quintet or 2016 Chardonnay
- Local cheese platter
- Exclusive Mount Mary glassware
Dom Pérignon Package
United Places Botanic Gardens invites you to enjoy absolute indulgence with Dom Pérignon. In collaboration with Dom Pérignon, we celebrate pure excellence, international vision and a shared commitment to unparalleled luxury. Elevate your stay to the extraordinary and gift yourself with mementos and memories of the most exclusive kind.
- A chilled bottle of the renowned Dom Pérignon Vintage 2010
- Custom United Places x Dom Pérignon gifts exclusive to United Places guests, including robes, eye masks and luggage tags
- A delicious accompaniment by Matilda 159
Stay A Little Longer
Looking for a home away from home or simply a place where you can relax and unwind? We have you covered with our new extended stay program.
- Book a stay for 7 nights or longer and receive a 15% discount off our best available rate
- Subject to availability
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
- Not available over special event periods (see FAQs for dates)
- 50% deposit required at time of booking
- Remaining 50% paid 14 days prior to arrival and is non-refundable and non-transferable
- If cancellation occurs within 30 days of arrival, deposits are non-refundable and retained by the hotel to be used as a credit for future use